Pages

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Capiz Button Initial Decor

 
 
 
 
 
As promised, I decided to make a summer initial decoration for the house.  I simply followed my own tutorial for Button Initial Wall Art, and used Capiz Buttons instead.
 
I was going to frame it, but decided I liked how it looked on a pillow instead.
You will need:
  • Capiz Buttons- these are available in the button section (go figure) of any craft store, but I ordered mine from Ebay, they had larger bags for less  
  • A piece of fabric (I used some leftover drop cloth canvas from the sofa redo
  • Hot Glue Gun
 
I'm not a fan of preparation, so I didn't trace the letter first, but I do recommend it. Just hot glue 'em down, one layer at a time, until you have your letter filled in.  I attached it to an existing muslin pillow.
 
 
 
Thanks for looking!